Experienced Protection Of Your Business Interests
From internal quarrels with partners to external conflicts with customers, business disputes are disruptive and costly. The temptation to resolve it yourself or let it play out can backfire, escalating the dispute or limiting your options.
Gesas Law Firm offers proven advocacy in business litigation. My experience of more than 45 years enables me to troubleshoot your conflict and pursue your goals in a strategic and cost-efficient manner. I have prevailed in complex litigation for commercial clients across Utah and the western United States.
Over Four Decades In Complex Business Litigation
I have litigated a wide range of business and commercial matters, as plaintiff and defense counsel for:
- Breach of contract in sale or purchase of a business
- Contractual disputes with customers or suppliers
- UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Business dissolution and buyouts
- Commercial lease litigation
- Commercial construction, development and land use
- Tortious interference and unfair competition
- Noncompete or nondisclosure agreements
- Product liability and other mass torts
- Regulatory violations and compliance
- White collar defense of owners and executives
I am AV-rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, and I have been honored with a Tier 1 ranking by U.S. News and The Best Lawyers In America in the field of commercial litigation. My litigation and appellate experience includes numerous multimillion-dollar cases before state and federal courts in the Intermountain West, including the Utah Court of Appeals.
Experience Matters In Business And Commercial Disputes
With your profitability or the viability of your company at stake, you need swift and dependable analysis and a plan of action. I provide a free initial one-hour consultation – by phone or at my Salt Lake City office – to discuss your circumstances and legal options. I can work on retainer, at a fixed hourly rate or a blended plan, with flexible payment options.