Civil Litigation, Land Use And Appellate Representation
At The Law Office of E. Barney Gesas PLLC, my practice focuses on complex civil and real property litigation. Specifically where individuals or a business faces significant financial exposure, risks or has substantial claims.
If you’re facing a legal dispute, it’s crucial to work with an attorney who can help you understand the context behind your legal matter. I will pay close attention to the details of your case and work with you to develop a litigation strategy tailored to your needs.
Protecting Your Interests
I represent clients facing a wide range of disputes, with a particular focus on:
- Complex civil litigation and appeals: In addition to legal matters that can be resolved with a few straightforward meetings, I have a long and successful record of resolving complex matters. No matter how many parties are involved or how high the stakes, I can provide the legal advice you need to reach the best outcome available.
- Commercial litigation: I help individuals and business entities resolve the disagreements that regularly arise in the course of running a company. This includes any disputes your business may have with business partners, neighbors, suppliers, shippers, employees, customers and any other relevant party. My goal is to help you resolve your matter swiftly and efficiently so that you can focus on the operation of your company.
- Condemnation, eminent domain, land use and zoning: I have substantial experience from representing state agencies with condemnation matters to working with individuals and businesses whose land has been condemned or taken.
- Partnership and business disputes: I have the litigation and business experience to assist with disputes involving partners, owners, or members of a partnership, corporation, or limited liability company.
- Real property litigation: I also help both individuals and businesses resolve legal disputes involving real property. These services include commercial lease issues, and contracts.
In addition to my services as a litigator, I can also help you navigate land use planning matters at the municipal, county and state levels, as well as condemnation cases throughout the intermountain West and United States.
Contact Me To Scheduling A Consultation
At our first meeting, I will outline the services I offer and explain how I think I can be of assistance in your legal matter. To make an appointment, call my Salt Lake City office at 801-447-1149 or contact me by email. I represent individuals and businesses throughout Utah, the Intermountain West and throughout the United States.